Best offer of the year. Online Course for half the price using the coupon code: BLACKFRIDAY2021
(Valid only between Nov. 22nd and 26th)
Understand Business Analysis in-depth and learn in an approachable and charming way in an Online Course developed by The Brazilian BA.
About the Brazilian BA
Fabrício Laguna is the main reference on Business Analysis in Brazil.
Author and producer of videos, articles, classes, lectures and playful content, he can explain complex things in a simple and easy to understand way.
CBAP, MBA, Computer Science Bachelor, IIBA Brazil Chapter president since 2012. Consultant and instructor for more than 25 years working with methodology, solution development, business analysis, systems analysis, project management, business architecture, and systems architecture.
Free Videos and Articles
- How are agile teams working to create the world’s greatest radio telescope?Juande Santander-Vela explains how safe is being used to build software in a large-scale world project.
- How to expose data as storytelling?Andrej Guštin tells the story of data storytelling and shows how BAs can understand their audience to show the context behind data.
- What is the career path for a business analyst in the Agile world?Scott Ambler, VP of Disciplined Agile at PMI, explains that there are many good options for a business analyst in an agile environment.
- Why should BAs be involved in strategic planning?Barbara Carkenord expands the horizon for Business Analysis professionals showing how they may apply BA skills at different organizational levels.
- How Essence can help teams to succeed with Scrum?Ian Spence shows how a team can learn and adapt Scrum using game cards.
Watch videos about Business Analysis choosing the theme you are most interested in.
Agile ATDD/BDD BABOK Backlog Business Agility Business Analysis Business Analyst Business Modeling Business Rules Business Vocabulary Concept Modeling Decision Modeling Definition of Ready Design Digital Transformation Feature Review Framework IIBA Methodology Mindset Process Modeling Product Management Product Ownership Project Lifecycle Project Management Public speaking Requirement Requirement Management RFP Roles and Responsibilities scrum Six Sigma Spike Strategy Analysis System Analysis Techniques The Brazilian BA Guest UI UX
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel and get notifications every time a new video is published: