Understand Business Analysis in-depth and learn in an approachable and charming way in an Online Course developed by The Brazilian BA.
About the Brazilian BA
Fabrício Laguna is the main reference on Business Analysis in Brazil.
Author and producer of videos, articles, classes, lectures and playful content, he can explain complex things in a simple and easy to understand way.
CBAP, MBA, Computer Science Bachelor, IIBA Brazil Chapter president since 2012. Consultant and instructor for more than 25 years working with methodology, solution development, business analysis, systems analysis, project management, business architecture, and systems architecture.
Free Videos and Articles
- Hunt x Hunter AnalysisMy pets teach me how to classify and choose the best technique for different situations.
- What is the Principal Business Analyst?Briana Ertanin explains how the business analyst is evolving to a C-Level role in Australia and invites the community to be part of this change.
- How is Business Analysis evolving?Keith Ellis tells us about how Business Analysis is expanding and creating new opportunities for many professionals.
- What is a T-shape business analyst?Debra Paul explains how a service view can guide the development of a BA professional.
- How can visual thinking help Business Analysts?Paddy Dhanda and Grant Wright show you how to put visual thinking into practice.
Watch videos about Business Analysis choosing the theme you are most interested in.
Agile ATDD/BDD BABOK Backlog Business Agility Business Analysis Business Analyst Business Modeling Business Rules Business Vocabulary Concept Modeling Decision Modeling Definition of Ready Digital Transformation Feature Review Framework IIBA Methodology Process Modeling Product Management Product Ownership Project Lifecycle Project Management Requirement Requirement Management RFP Roles and Responsibilities scrum Six Sigma Spike Strategy Analysis System Analysis Techniques The Brazilian BA Guest UI UX
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel and get notifications every time a new video is published: