Understand Business Analysis in-depth and learn in an approachable and charming way in an Online Course developed by The Brazilian BA.
What you’ll learn
- Conduct a structured business analysis using globally recognized techniques to understand needs and design solutions that maximize value for all stakeholders.
- This competence will leverage your career and differentiate you as a professional, making you recognized as a key part of solving problems.
- Conduct meetings between customers and solution providers in search of optimal and clearly defined solutions.
- This course will be the basis of your studies for professional certification in Business Analysis from IIBA® (International Institute of Business Analysis).
- To be able to follow this course, it is not necessary to be an experienced business analyst, but you must have a basic understanding of how a company works.
- It is also recommended that you have knowledge of what a project is and the basics of project planning and control.
Are you looking for a differentiator in your career?
“What everyone wants is a professional capable of clearly identifying problems and finding the best solutions to those problems. In other words, a good business analyst”.
Normally, BA learning is empirical, making mistakes several times until something works. It doesn’t have to be that way. There is a Guide for the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK® Guide) that can be used by professionals who practice Business Analysis. Practice in a conscious and organized manner can leverage your career and differentiate you in the work environment.
But the BABOK® Guide is hard reading. It’s too abstract and there are no applied examples. That is why the Brazilian BA is here to solve your problems. He is an expert in presenting difficult ideas in an approachable and charming way.
This course is full of fun graphic illustrations and practical exercises with the instructor’s answers so you can learn by doing. In the end, you will be prepared to conduct a structured business analysis using globally recognized techniques to understand needs and design solutions that maximize value for all your customers.
It will be the basis of your studies to obtain one of the Core professional certifications in Business Analysis from IIBA® (ECBA, CCBA, or CBAP).
If you are still a professional at the beginning of your career and would like to become a Business Analyst, this course will guide you to avoid a lot of suffering to learn “the easy path”.
If you are already a senior and quite an experienced professional, this course will help you organize your knowledge and experiences by placing a certain formalism in your way of acting, helping you to work more consciously and effectively leaving you even more qualified to attend to your customers.
Finally, you will feel more secure and prepared to formally act as a business analyst or take a certification exam in Business Analysis.
* IIBA ®, BABOK ® Guide, and Business Analysis Body of Knowledge ® are registered trademarks owned by the International Institute of Business
Who this course is for:
- The target student of this course is the professional who already practices BA in his work, but perhaps in an unstructured way. He has already participated in projects that aim to improve business performance by creating new things (software, processes, rules, campaigns, training) or improving those that already exist, but he misses a structured approach to bridge the gap between the needs that originated the projects and the solutions that have been created. In these projects, after a lot of effort, days worked, money spent, stress, and battle to deliver the result, it seems that “this was not exactly what the client wanted”.
- Professionals in many companies are hired and allocated to the formal role of Business Analyst. But the simple name of the position described on the badge does not give him the necessary skills to act effectively. Training is needed.
- Business Analysis is certainly also a key differentiator for Business Consultants, Project Managers, Process Analysts, Quality Analysts, Systems Analysts, Requirements Analysts, Engineers, Corporate Architects, Software Architects, Programmers, and many other professions that can benefit from a different look at the businesses they are serving.
- If you are still a professional at the beginning of your career and would like to become a Business Analyst, you can take advantage of this course to guide you in your career avoiding that you have to go through a lot of suffering to learn “the right path”.
- If you are already a senior professional with a lot of practical experience, but little theoretical instruction, this course will help you organize your knowledge and experiences by placing a certain formalism in your way of acting, helping you to work more consciously and effectively, even better able to serve your customers.