Do you want to learn about Business Analysis but have difficulty understanding all the complex terminology and abstract concepts from the BABOK Guide® and other sources? Here you will learn while having fun.
Become business-driven with The Brazilian BA.
Fabrício Laguna is recognized for his ability to enable the development of technical and behavioral professional skills in a light and easy way. With a unique approach fully aligned with the Business Analysis concepts defined by IIBA® in the BABOK Guide®, he has transformed people, organizational culture, processes, policies, business rules, strategies, decisions, organizations, and businesses.
On this website, you will find free content and discounted access to online training with recorded video classes for your personal development.
Your company or community can have The Brazilian BA as a keynote speaker, trainer, or workshop facilitator in person or remotely.
Free Videos and Articles about Business Analysis
Mini classes, animations, articles and interviews with some of the world’s leading experts in Business Analysis.
- What is the accent of Business Analysis?Just like me, business analysis also carries a sound that reveals its origin. This communication accent should not limit its scope.
- How to unlock a business analysis career?Laura Brandenburg explores the path to success in a business analysis career. Tips, strategies for progression, self-assessment, and best opportunities.
- Pioneering AI Frontier: Integrated Knowledge BasesDiscover how AI will revolutionize our interaction with technology and overcome challenges using integrated knowledge bases.
- Is my Minimum Viable Product (MVP) too big?Understand what is an MVP (Minimum Viable Product), the difference from a Minimum Marketable Product, Prototypes, Proof of Concept, and Proof of Value.
- How can we solve business problems with technology?Discover the pivotal role of business analysts in deciphering core issues, aligning technology solutions, and driving organizational success.
What is business analysis?
In a nutshell, business analysis is a mindset supported by a set of practices that help organizations transform themselves in pursuit of better business outcomes.
On the following buttons, you can understand Business Analysis a little deeper and have access to the professional services provided by The Brazilian BA.
About the Brazilian BA
Fabrício Laguna is the main reference for Business Analysis in Brazil.
Author and producer of videos, articles, classes, lectures, and playful content, he can explain complex things in a simple and easy-to-understand way.
CBAP, AAC, CPOA, MBA, Computer Science Bachelor, IIBA Brazil Chapter president for over a decade. Consultant and instructor for more than 25 years working with methodology, solution development, business analysis, systems analysis, project management, business architecture, and systems architecture.
Business Analysis Library
Choose the theme of your interest to list Business Analysis related content.
Agile Artificial Intelligence BABOK BACCM Business Agility Business Analysis Business Analysis Mindset Business Analyst Business Analytics Business Architecture Business Modeling Business Rules Career Communication Concept Modeling Cybersecurity Design Digital Transformation Framework IIBA Methodology Neuroscience Nimble Product Ownership Project Management Requirement Requirement Management RFP Roles and Responsibilities scrum Stakeholder Management Strategy Analysis Techniques UX / UI
IIBA®, BABOK®, and Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® are registered trademarks owned by the International Institute of Business Analysis.